Monday 24 August 2015

Lucky Daisy

Take a wish upon a lucky star tonight... maybe that you wish to have a talent; perhaps to sing?
 
https://www.luckyvoice.com/
A talent of singing isn't something I possess... however I gave it my all when heading over to Lucky Voice in Soho, London.
 
 
 
After ensuring my pom poms were the best of their ability I met up with my beautiful Nixalina to see where her job has ventured her.
 
 
Lucky voice is NOT what I thought it was going to be, a karaoke bar? This was NOT just any karaoke bar... I'll tell you that now! It was an exclusive experience that I feel EVERYBODY needs to experience. Whether you can sing or not, it does not matter. It's all about having fun and letting go!
 
 Should have gone to Specsavers?
 
There's fancy dress props get yourself in the mood.
 
And perfect cocktails.
 
Cocktails+fancy dress props ^
 
 
You can create a playlist before you arrive to save precious singing time.
 
 
 
Smiles all round indeed!
 
 
Easy to say we had a fantastic night at Lucky Voice... we were lucky ;) Not sure about the voice though!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment