Wednesday 5 August 2015

Bucket and Spade

The sun may be out but it's still a bit chilly. Hence the sunglasses and jacket combo. I'm loving bucket hats at the moment too.
 
I want to get one in a shoot soon. There's this floral one for feeling girly...
 
And then a faux leather one in black to match most outfits and moods for that matter.

http://www.skullandbonesboysclub.com/
 
Check out Skull and Bones Boys Club for some great garments like this oversized tee I'm wearing:
 
Keeping out of the chill I had a couple of unique shoots this week. One was for a photography group. It was lovely to meet the photographers and it was completely different to what I normally do whilst modelling. They each had 3 minutes to take some photographs before the timer went off meaning they had to rotate. Here's some of the pictures:
 
John1 (Sony53)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I feel like these images capture my personality more so then any other before. What a joy to work with new photographers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment