Friday, 22 April 2016

A very important date-(ing app)

So last week, I stepped into the world of Alice and Wonderland. I was asked to join Alice, and the other characters for a Mad Hatter's Tea Party by the people behind Badoo. The guest of honour; a dating app. Yes, that's right; this beautiful event was all in association with a Badoo's dating App. This was definitely a date we could not be late for...
I opted to wear the Mr T inspired clock necklace of course. And my lovely Nixalina decided to go for the statement hat...

The whole event literally, looked like the mirage I create in my head 95% of the day. The other 5% consisting of just a pink haze.

Do you see what I mean!? Isn't it wonderful!?

As always- making friends...
This one fell asleep on me! (I know, probably my bad jokes again)

The cocktails were all inspired by the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

And even the entertainment was in the mad hatter's swag...

The party was definitely banging!

One of my favourite events yet! Thanks Badoo!

Friday, 8 April 2016

National Film Awards

Okay so I know I've been really naughty recently by not writing. But I've had lots going on and after attending The National Film Awards last Thursday; I feel the time is right to intrude on your lives' once again.
So first things first; I made my way to Illamasqua to get my make up did. And what a good job they did! Thanks Becky. There's a brand new eyebrow product I just had to purchase. It's called Brow Build. It's actually temporarily sold out but be sure to sign up to know when it's back in stock because it's magical. So you apply it backwards first of all, so going in the opposite direction of your brow... and then the correct way. You do this a few times to get the desired look. I, myself love my brows thicker so I use it a good few times.

I loved my green and brown cut-crease eye to match my green dress...

The Dress

 My dress is by 'Wolf and Wake' the colour is Forest Green. Their custom made gowns and other garments fit perfectly. I've had a few things from them and I'm always amazed at the detail.
Of course I opted for my signature backless dress. Justin Timberlake knew what he was on about when he brought out Sexy Back. I really think the back can be a whole lot sexier on show rather then other body features.

I teamed it with my vintage Chanel necklace and a couple of cocktail rings. 

The Team

Oh here she is, the beautiful Becky Holt on the right. 
And super hot Terri Altilar on the left.

We attending the NFA's in honour of Angel Tears Vodka who sponsored the night and one of the awards. Meaning Terri got on stage to reveal the nominees and the winner. It was a proud moment and she represented the brand well.

We took full advantage of the photo booth and props.
 Some more pictures from the night:

Cheers to an amazing night full of glitz and glam. Thank you for having us. And well done to everyone up for nomination and to who won.

Friday, 20 November 2015

Daisy Endeavours
I just want to begin this next post with a massive thank you to Box H9 for letting myself and the talented Deckard use their warehouse/club for our shoot! A glitter wall... now that's what I'm talking about. Make sure you check out their twitter for some amazing competitions that could get you a table in their club. Also there's a new event every Sunday from 29th at Faces called @LoveBucketClub make sure you're there!
Now let me begin to explain my the last endeavour's I have set upon...
Well firstly I awoke yesterday morning to find myself locked out of the house; with the dogs. Yes top right is me being just a bit melodramatic.
But hooray! Celebrations to getting back into the house! (Okay they were for the shoot but we can pretend)...
Yup, in the house selfie and sound, or safe and sound shall I say?
So I got to get real geeky yesterday and did a Star Wars themed shoot...
Which side are you on?
We also experimented with levitation I can't wait to see the images Homan Li created! His imagination really inspired me! Check his work here:
 Behind the scene pictures:
Okay so the second endeavour is an introduction to...
I am so proud to say I am part of The Dolls UK click the logo to be taken to our site, meet the dolls and see what performances we have coming up. Here's a little taster as to what I've personally been getting up to with them:
Theeee Heather Divine and myself fire breathing in Colchester for Halloween, Missoula
Annalieza smashing life wearing pink that matches my hair at the Wellington Club.
Popping glitter filled balloons burlesque style.
Annalieza literally ruling the room on the pole.
And Girls just wanna have fun; and play with fire obviously.
What's next? Check the site to see our up and coming performances or to book us for your events! Another link to my daisy chain...